Trogir properties - House on a spacious plot, just above the sea and a quiet bay, in the middle of the Dalmatian archipelago, for sale
We are selling an idyllic Dalmatian house situated first row to the sea, on a large plot of over 8,700 m2. The property enjoys complete privacy on a piece of island paradise, surrounded by pristine nature and crystal clear sea.
This rare gem on the market features a house built in accordance with the spirit of tradition and recognizable Dalmatian architecture. Additionally, it incorporates many elements of sustainable construction.
It consists of a basement with a tavern and a ground floor with beautiful terraces and an inner courtyard. The floor plan of the house includes approx. 180 m2 of interior, two terraces with enchanting views and a central courtyard with a fireplace, an al-fresco dining area and a lounge space. The interior comprises a tavern, four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a dining area. The comfortable living room with a fireplace is connected not only with the central courtyard but also with two terraces of 12 m2 and 35 m2. One bedroom also has direct access to the larger terrace.
In the eastern part of the plot, about 40 m from the house, the construction of a garage of 40 m2 and an auxiliary building of 50 m2 has begun.
The whole house is carefully maintained and renovated on an annual basis.
Regarding the previously mentioned application of sustainable construction technologies, this property includes:
- Solar panels for electricity and hot water, e.heating. Pipes are installed inside the house (in the floors and walls) so there is no need for the usage of radiators or air-conditioners.
- Solar panels for hot water provide heating of the tank in the tavern (800 l) from which hot water and heating are obtained.
- Solar panels for electricity charge the batteries in the tavern (950 Ah) which power the inverters (2,000 W and 4,000 W) that provide electricity for the house.
- Heating was done in collaboration with Buderus Systems, one of the leading companies dedicated to the development of innovative heating technology.
- Water supply is provided through a cistern (80,000 l) which is filled from the roof with rainwater.
- A wooden roof instead of a concrete one ensures "breathing of the house", which prevents the appearance of moisture.
- All woodwork is protected by insect repellent coating and stainvarnish, versus lacquer varnish (to prevent cracking when exposed to the sun).
- Additional info
First row to the sea :